Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes...



For a good laugh......try this!

At night I give my girls a voice recorder to play with quietly in bed.They may fall asleep a bit later , but it keeps them in their beds. It is so funny to hear what they've come up with once they've fallen asleep and whatever it is (my favorite examples are when they make up sad songs, songs about me, and once they recorded their dramatic crying after being punished) you'll be sure to get a good laugh. And, yes, even potty noises are cute when you see your sleeping child's face being kissed by the moonlight!

5 comments:

Jane said...

Brilliant. You need to write a book on ways to entertain you kids. You are a master at it. I am so going to get me some of these.

Katie said...

LOVE it!!! I have never known anyone who could come up with SUCH creative ideas for kids. Well, Mom. You and Mom. Brilliant.

Dawn said...

how exactly does your brain work? where do you get this stuff? I have always wanted to record my little people and the funny things they sing, say and do in their beds - I just may have to try it! I'm afraid I'd never erase it though.

Alison said...

Very clever idea!! I'm going to track some down and pass them out to my girls. You are brilliant!!

C.A.L.L.L.L. said...

Hey, Aileen, it's Carmen. That is a totally cute idea!. I just posted some pictures from the family reunion on my blog. Check it out.