Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

What do I love most about my mom? There are not enough words...One of my favorite things is her laugh. She laughs easier and more often than any person I know. Her laughter lights up our family. She is the first one any of us want to call to share a day's adventure, story, or any delight. On the flip side, she is also the first one to call when discouraged. Her words make everything seem just fine. Yes....her children find her to be virtually faultless and her grandchildren adore her! The following quote is so befitting of my mom (but not to be taken literal, I can already read your mind's humor!).

"If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam". ~Lord Langdale (Henry Bickersteth)

1 comment:

Susan said...

My name is Susan Foutz and I approve this message.

Thank you Aileen--I love you!