Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fun, girlie ideas



Summer is almost over, but here is something that kept my girls busy! Put some sand in a shallow storage container, fill it with accesories from the fish tank aisle, get your girl's favorite princess toys and tell them that their dolls are taking a vacation to the beach!

I got my twins a jewelry box full of jewels (incrediblegifts.com) for their birthday. They seem to incorporate it in all their make-believe play. It is now my new favorite thing to give their friends for their birthdays!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

So fun! I'm so glad you're in the blogging world - one more blog to keep me up at night reading!

Cute photos - wish I could have seen the roadshow, the girls look darling. I need to get my girls in a dance class - you should too, they look adorable in tutus!

Katie said...

Jolie saw the princess sand and about tried to crawl through the computer screen to get to it. This was THE best idea. She LOVED playing with it.

Jane said...

I have got to do this with our sand, that is SO fun! I think I will join in and play with the girls.