1. I get grouchy trying to translate the quote, "a friend in need is a friend indeed!" into some meaning.
2. If you subscribe to People Magazine, then we already have a head start in our relationship.
3. Boy bands should never be allowed to release their own version of a Christmas song.
4. I've always wanted to bare my testimony with a French accent, just to see my ward members'
5. I enjoy a good birthing story now and again, but anything over 3 minutes should be illegal.
6. I burn more than 800 calories 6 days a week so that I can have a daily 900 calorie bowl of ice cream (hey, it's only 3 cups!) and call it a 100 calorie snack.
7. To me, having 3 girls within 3 years was like winning the lottery.
8. I ALWAYS stress about the fact that I will be an empty-nester at age 46 and am gearing up for a mid-life next year when all my kids are in school for a full-day.
9. I tried talking my sister into insisting to her Dr. while discussing her birthing plan that she give birth wearing bright red stilettos, just to see what he would say.
10. I'm happy that my family loves me- my wacky side and all!