Thursday, November 6, 2008

Robinson's Birthday! Happy 11th!

Robinson is a special kid. He is always laughing and the getting the uncontrollable giggles. We will be eating, in the car, at church, or even school (according to this teacher) and something strikes him funny and he can't stop laughing. It's pretty contagious. Grandma says it's in the genes! He also LOVES Legos. While many of his friends are outgrowing toys, this kids plays with toys ALL day long. I had so much fun giving him him presents! Check out how I surprised him at the end. His excitement was too much fun.

11 comments:

Katie said...

You and Richard have raised THE most unspoiled kids. I swear they act the same way when I get them a glass of water.

Jane said...

I love him with all my heart. I can't begin to tell you how very happy this video made me.

Katie and Jeff said...

Aileen, tell me word for word how you raised such beautiful, kind, grateful children! And four at once! Jeff and I loved this video!

Susan said...

HOW I LOVE THIS BOY!!! This is the happiest video I've ever seen-----so why am I crying?!

Dawn said...

Of course he loves toys - his mother loves toys!

That is so cute - such a happy boy. H.B.D. Robinson!

I did have to crack up though at Hallie getting poked in the eye. It reminds me of Robinson getting stung by the bee and Jack yelling "Keep the camera rolling!"

Jen said...

How sweet! I don't know if I've seen a kid so happy. What a contrast from the kids I'm nannying right now. You and Richard have done such an amazing job!

Jen said...

P.S. The house looks great too! I hope I get to see it in person again one day.

Alison said...

What a great video!

I love that he promised you extra hugs to show his gratitude. Sons that hug are the best... my 15 year old still hugs me.

Des said...

Too sweet! Happy Be-Lated Birthday, Robinson!

kathleen said...

He is so cute, Aileen! But I wanted to know if you made him some OATSIES FOR HIS bIRTHDAY!

Becca said...

Hahaha, my whole family was all smiles throughout the whole video. You are guys are such a fun family!!